Welcome to Go Non-binary’s Acceptable Use Policy
1. Hi, we’re Go Non-binary and welcome to our acceptable use policy. This policy sets out what you can and cannot use our sites and products for.
2. When we say ’we’, ’us’ or ’Go non-binary’ it’s because that’s who we are and we own and run the content on the site. If we say ’policy’ we’re talking about this acceptable use policy. If we say ’user terms’ we’re talking about the rules for using any of the Go non-binary’s research and content. Take the time to read this policy because it forms a part of the user terms for the Go non-bianry community. By using any of my sites, you agree to this policy. If you do not agree to this policy we won’t take it personally, but please do not mention Go non-binary.
So what’s not acceptable use?
3. It’s NOT OKAY to use Go non-binary or any of our content to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (eg, through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following content:
Hate speech: This includes content that supports or condones violence or discrimination against individuals based on race, ethnicity, religion, disability, age, gender, nationality, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Incitement of violence: This includes content that threatens, or that is intended to incite, violence against an individual or group of individuals.
Harassment: This includes any form of harassment or bullying against an individual or group of individuals.
Defamation: This includes any untruthful comments about a person that has the tendency to lower their estimation in the eyes of others.
Copyright and third party intellectual property: Using the Go non-binary site content in violation of the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others is NOT cool, and is illegal, so please don’t do that.
Offensive content: This includes content that would cause offense to a reasonable person, including content that is posted for shock value.
Fraudulent, misleading or deceptive conduct: This includes making statements about your own products or services that are not accurate or impersonating others. You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others. You must not use information gathered from or through the site in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites). You must also not use a false email address or misrepresent your affiliation with others.
4. It’s also NOT OKAY to use Go non-binary or any of our content to submit, post, build, host or otherwise make available any content that may contain, provide access to (eg, through links to third party websites) or promote any of the following activities:
Supply of regulated goods and services: This includes the supply of weapons, gambling or adult escort services.
Illegal activities which cause harm to the Go non-binary brand: Unacceptable content or links which might cause harm to the community or brand or others is definitely NOT OKAY with us. This includes pirated software, programs or archives that provide the functionality to gain unauthorized access to other systems or networks of any kind, Warez sites, files or web pages that contain viruses, trojans, malware or other applications designed to access a user’s equipment or information with illegal intentions and/or without the knowledge of the user. You must not modify, reproduce, display, publish, distribute, copy, transmit, perform, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, or item obtained from site other than in accordance with these terms or the license for the item.
5. Go non-binary is founded on the idea of community and like any functioning and healthy community, some things are not allowed and are NOT OKAY.
It’s NOT OKAY to:attempt to gain unauthorized access to computer systems or content through the Go non-binary siteenter any arrangements that are not consistent with, or are intended to apply in addition to, these terms use information gathered from or through the Go non-binary site in a way that may confuse or mislead consumers (for example, automatically gathering information to set up a site that looks like one of our sites)
;use or permit the use of any automatic device or program, or manual process to monitor, copy, or scrape, pages or content or data contained in them;attempt to or actually interrupt, negatively impact or alter the Go non-binary operation in any way.